Here are a few of my thoughts & observations from today’s rainy day trick-or-treating adventure:
- Trick or treating with generic propecia your kids in the rain builds character.
- Driving your kids from house to house in a car in ciprofloxacin nz the rain destroys their character.
- Driving your kids from house to house down the wrong side of the street so they don’t even have to buy cialis online pharmacy cross the street, and you don’t have to make a U-turn, pretty much means your kids are doomed.
- If you smoke while pushing your kid in a stroller from house to house, you’ve solidified the first impressions of every parent you pass.
- If you’re not passing out candy, don’t sit by your front door with the door open and then huff when kids come to your door. It makes you look like an asshole.
- Paper trick-or-treat bags are great, but not when it’s raining.